The third letter of the Hebrew alphabet is ג (Gimel) who’s numeric significance is 3 and its kabalistic significance is also 3. There are many ways of representing this letter/sign, some of which were used in the ancient world, here are some examples:
The following information is from 3 books: The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah, Esoteric Course of Kabalah, and Manual of Practical Magic, all by Samael Aun Weor. Some of the information is repeated, but is presented here so that there is a single place to find all relevant material.
ARCANUM № 3
Arcanum № 3: It is said that it is the fashioner or modeler, clearly this is accomplished by means of the Verb, everything is fashioned in all of Creation, in all of Nature.
Arcanum № 3 signifies Success, it is Material as much as Spiritual production.
KABALISTIC SEPHIROTH: “BINAH”.
HEBRAIC LETTER: “GIMEL.”
TRANSCENDENTAL AXIOM: “YOUR LOOM IS WEAVING, FABRIC FOR YOUR USE AND FABRIC THAT YOU WILL NOT USE.”
-From Ch.89 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
Description of the Card of the 3rd Arcanum: “THE EMPRESS”
In the central part there is a woman crowned with 12 Stars (1 + 2 = 3), which represents the 12 Zodiacal Signs, the 12 Doors of the Holy City, the 12 Keys of Basil Valentine, the 12 Worlds of the Solar System of Ors.
Upon her head there is a CROWN , and arising from it a SERPENT, symbol of Mastery indicating that she is arisen.
In her right hand is the Staff of Power, and with her left she reaches out to the dove which represents the HOLY SPIRIT; her clothing is Solar, all indicating that she is the Christified Soul, product of the Arcana 1 and 2.
She is seated upon the now perfectly worked Cubic Stone.
In the Waters of Life the Moon is beneath her feet, indicating that one must trample upon it in order to convert it into Sun.
-From Ch.3 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
ESOTERIC SIGNIFICANCE of Arcanum 3
The № 3 is THE EMPRESS, it is The Divine Light, the Light in itself, it is “THE DIVINE MOTHER”. It corresponds to that part of Genesis which says: “AND GOD SAID LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT” [Genesis 1:3], since the first day of creation. It is also the number of the Third Logos which dominates every form of creation, it is the rhythm of the Creator.
The CELESTIAL MOTHER in the material realm signifies Material Production, and the same in the spiritual realm signifies SPIRITUAL PRODUCTION.
If one does a very profound analysis of these first three numbers, one discovers a very interesting aspect; the № 1 IS THE FATHER WHO IS IN SECRET, the Monad, and it is from here that the Divine Mother Kundalini, the Duad is born; she in her turn unfolds into the № 3 which is FATHER, MOTHER, AND SON, which is the Divine and Immortal Spirit in each living thing, and the three: Osiris the Father, Isis the Mother and Horus the Son, form that which the Sacred Book of the Maya, the Popul Vuh, calls “The Heart of Heaven”. The Son in turn unfolds into the Animic Soul which each one carries within.
The Zohar, the oldest Hebrew book and basis of the Kabalah and the Old Testament, insists upon 3 Principle Elements which compose the world. These elements are:
SHIN [ ש ] – SIGNIFYING FIRE in Kabalah
MEM [ מ ] – SIGNIFYING WATER
ALEPH [ א ] – SIGNIFYING AIR
In these 3 Primary Elements are the perfect synthesis of all that is, of the 4 manifested Elements.
The magical power of the triangle of the Principal Elements is summarised in the powerful Mantram I.A.O.
I – IGNIS – FIRE
A – AQUA – WATER
O – ORIGO – PRINCIPLE, SPIRIT, AIR.
In all the Mystery Schools these mantrams should not be missing. What we are seeing here is the esotericism of the Holy 3.
I.A.O. is the fundamental Mantram of the Maithuna, it is within the Ninth Sphere that it must resound, one who wants to raise the Soul of the World along the spinal column must work with Sulphur (Fire), with Mercury (Water), and with Salt (Philosophical Earth).
These are the 3 Elements, the 3 Principles needed in order to work in the FIERY FORGE OF VULCAN.
In Basil Valentine’s manuscript Azoth, the Secret of the Great Work is found. The 12 Secret Keys are the Sexual Energy of the Logos, when the Rose of the Spirit blossoms on the Cross of our body.
The 3 Principal Elements are the 3 hebrew letters which correspond to the 3 Principal Elements within the Great Work of Nature, in this way we manufacture the Living Gold. One who does not make SPIRITUAL GOLD is not an ESOTERICIST. One descends to the Ninth Sphere and makes it in the Fiery Forge of Vulcan.
The Kabalist-Alchemist must learn to use Sulphur, Mercury and Salt. By using sulphur in the shoes the larvae of the Astral Body and the Incubii and Succubii which are formed by the erotic imagination are destroyed. They are transparent like the air and absorb the vitality of the Being.
In the cinemas, with morbid films, which are actually dens of Black Magic, they adhere to one and one has to carry powdered sulfur in one’s shoes, and with this the larvae are destroyed. By burning sulphur on pieces of charcoal, harmful thought forms and the larvae within a place are destroyed.
Mercury serves to prepare “LUSTRAL WATER”. In the bottom of a copper receptacle filled with water (this should not be a pan ) place mercury and a mirror. This is used to awaken Clairvoyance. Nostradamus’ divinations were made with copper and mercury.
Salt has its virtues. When someone who is ill needs to be cured one can mix salt with alcohol and light it on fire, in order to invoke the Masters of Medicine, ADONAI, HIPPOCRATES, GALEN, and PARACELSUS.
The Ternary, the Number Three is very important. It is the Word, Plenitude, Fecundity, Nature, the Generation of the Three Worlds. The Arcanum 3 of the Kabalah is the Woman robed with the Sun, with the Moon at her feet, and crowned with 12 Stars.
The symbol of the Queen of Heaven is the Empress of the Tarot, a mysterious crowned woman, seated and with the Scepter of Command and in whose extreme appearance we see the globe of the World, this is the Urania-Venus of the Greeks, the Christified Soul, the Celestial Mother.
The Divine Mother, Arcanum № 3, is the PARTICULAR MOTHER OF EACH ONE OF US, she is the Mother of our Being who must trample the Moon, the Lunar Ego in order for The 12 Stars, the 12 Faculties, to shine resplendently upon her head.
In order to create, one needs the 3 Primary Forces which come from the Father and exist in all of creation:
Man is Arcanum № 1 of the Tarot, the Positive Force; Woman is Arcanum № 2, the Negative Force and the Christified Soul is the result of the sexual union of the two. The Secret is the Arcanum A.Z.F., which transforms the Moon into the Sun and represents 3 aspects: Positive, Negative, Neutral.
-From Ch.3 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
INITIATIC SIGNIFICANCE of Arcanum 3
In KABALAH everything is Number and Mathematics. The Number is holy, it is infinite, because in the Universe everything is measure and weight. God is a Geometrician for the Gnostics.
Mathematics are sacred; in the Pythagorean School anyone who did not know Mathematics, Music, etc., was not admitted. Numbers are sacred.
The SEPHER YETZIRAH, the sacred and very ancient Hebrew book of the rabbis, describes in a marvelous form all of the splendors of the world, and the extraordinary workings of the Sephiroth in God, and in man, through the 32 Paths of Wisdom.
The whole Science of the Sephiroth is hidden in the Mystery of the Sexes.
In the Science of Numbers is the secret key of the Sepher YETZIRAH; one may simply think of 32 Paths; but in reality the 32 Paths of Wisdom are equal to: “3 + 2 = 5”; equal to the Star of 5 points, to the Pentalpha, that is to say, to Man, this means that the Paths are in Man; Everything Is Within Oneself.
A very symbolic language is used, and thus, 32 Paths are spoken of.
The Kabalists say that the Soul, in reality has three aspects:
1st: NEPHESH – THE ANIMAL SOUL.
2nd: RUACH – THE THINKING SOUL.
3rd: NESHAMAH – THE SPIRITUAL SOUL.
The substractum of these three aspects of the Soul are the Sephiroth; these are atomic.
1st. NEPHESH: One must differentiate between [the] Astral Body and [the] Lunar Bodies, the latter are active during the night, and after death, these bodies have conventionally been called the Astral Body, but this is not correct .
He who wants to enjoy the luxury of having this body must realize the work of the Maithuna, where H-SI-12 is created (H = Hydrogen; SI = the Musical Note; and 12 = the 12 laws) which vibrate in our organism with the musical scale, if the practice is intensive, it crystallizes as the SOLAR ASTRAL BODY.
It is the lot of the Initiate to descend to the Worlds of the Infernos for a duration of 40 days and it is his job to recapitulate all of the evil deeds and frightening dramas of past reincarnations; little by little he leaves those tenebrous regions, but before leaving, the three Souls, Nephesh, Ruach and Neshamah are submitted to ordeals.
How interesting it is to see the Animal Soul submitted to an ordeal, the same for the Thinking Soul, and the Essence, which is also submitted to an ordeal.
The Bible says: “Nephesh, Nephesh, blood is paid with blood.” Within the Hebraic words Wisdom is hidden.
2nd. RUACH: Is the Thinking, Emotional Soul, which is located within the Lunar Bodies of Desire.
3rd. NESHAMAH: What there is of the Soul located within the previously mentioned principles is submitted to very difficult ordeals.
When the Initiate triumphs he later ascends to the Causal world to meet with Sanat Kummara; a Venerable Elder mentioned in very ancient religions and who is one of the Four Thrones about whom the Bible speaks, three have gone, only one remains, he wields the Rod of Aaron, the Scepter of Kings, he is ineffable, he has a relationship with SATTWA, RAJAS AND TAMAS, the Three Gunas in equilibrium.
Sanat Kummara gives the Esoteric Initiation of the Solar Astral Body.
-From Ch.25 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
SYNTHESIS of Arcanum 3:
Our disciples must learn to travel in the Astral Body in order to visit the White Lodges of the world where they will be able to personally converse with the Christ, and with all the Masters of the White Lodge.
The Atoms of Laziness are a serious obstacle in order to progress towards the Superior Worlds.
THE GREAT LAW IS THE RETURN OF LIFE OF THE SUPERIOR WORLDS.
Pray and Meditate intensely. The Divine Mother teaches her children. Prayer must be combining Meditation with Sleep. Then, as in the vision of a dream, Illumination arises.
The Divine Mother comes to the devotee in order to instruct them in the Great Mysteries.
-From Ch.25 of The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
The Third Arcanum: ARCANUM 3
Remember that the Sepher Yetzirah marvelously describes all the splendors of the world and the extraordinary play of the Sephiroth in God and in man through the Thirty and Two paths of Wisdom.
In the mystery of the sexes are hidden the whole science of the Sephiroth.
The soul has three aspects:
1. Nephesh, the Animal Soul.
2. Ruach, the Thinking Soul.
3. Meshamah, the Spiritual Soul.
The Sephiroth are the substratum of these three aspects of the souls. They are atomic.
The Zohar insists on the three “principle elements” which compose the world. These elements are: Fire (Shin [ ש ]), Water (Mem [ מ ]), Air (Aleph [ א ]). These elements are the perfect synthesis of the four manifested elements. The powerful Mantram I.A.O. encompasses the magical power of the triangle of these principle elements:
I – (Ignis) – Fire
A – (Aqua) [– Water]
O – Origo – (Spiritual Principle)
I… A… O… is the supreme Mantram of the Arcanum A.Z.F. Whosoever wants to raise the soul of the world through the medullar channel must work with the Sulfur (fire), with the Mercury (water) and with the Salt (philosophical earth). It is only in this way that one can be Born in Spirit and in Truth.
The Twelve Secret Keys of the Benedictine of Erfurt (ERFURT), BASIL VALENTINE [Basilius Valentinus], are found within the Arcanum A.Z.F. The entire secret of the great work is enclosed within the AZOTH manuscript of Valentine. And AZOTH is the sexual creative principle of Nature. The Great Work has been realized when the Rose of the Spirit blooms upon the Cross of our Body.
The three PRINCIPLE-ELEMENTS are the three Mother letters of the Hebraic alphabet [Shin ש, Mem מ, Aleph א]. When one is practicing the Arcanum A.Z.F. one is working with these three “principle-elements”.
Within the Great Laboratory of Nature, one works with Mercury, Sulfur and Salt when one practices this Arcanum. And this is how the lead of the personality is transmuted into the Gold of the Spirit. And this is how we elaborate the GOLDEN CHILD OF ALCHEMY within ourselves.
These three “principle-elements” become manifested within the four elements of Nature. There exists the heat of Fire and Air, the humidity of Air and Water, and the dryness of Fire and Earth. These are the three principle-elements. And this is I.A.O. And these are: the Sulfur, the Mercury and the Salt contained within the four elements of Nature. And the Elemental Paradises of Nature are found in these three “principle-elements”.
The Kabalist-Alchemist must learn how to use Sulfur, Mercury and Salt.
The larvas of the Astral Body (Incubi, Succubi, Basilisks, Dragons, Phantoms, etc.) are destroyed by putting sulfur powder inside of our shoes. Sulfur originates invisible vapors that rise in order to disintegrate these types of larvas. Malignant forms of thoughts and larvas enclosed within any room are disintegrated when one burns Sulfur upon a flaming piece of charcoal.
The quicksilver (Mercury) is useful to prepare “Lustral water”. The Great Astrologer Nostradamus spent many nights before a copper container filled with water. This great Seer, by looking into these waters, saw the future events that he left written in his famous prophesies. If we add Quicksilver to water and place a mirror at the bottom of the copper container, a marvelous “Clair-tele-idoscope” is formed. We advise the use of any copper container with the exception of the cauldron: The cauldron is a symbol of Black Magic. Copper is intimately related with the Pituitary gland and has the power of awakening Clairvoyance.
Salt is also used often in White Magic. Salt must be combined with Alcohol. If alcohol and salt are placed within a container and if this mixture is put upon the fire, a marvelous smoke offering is obtained. This can only be done when invoking the Gods of Medicine, when a sick person needs to be healed. Then they will come to your call.
The Sulfur (fire) totally burns without leaving any residuals, and Sulfur is the Shin [ ש ] of the Zohar. And the water (the Ens-Seminis) is the Mem [ מ ] of the Zohar by means of successive transmutations, Fire and Water are reduced to the kabalistic Aleph [ א ], this is what the Alchemist calls Alkaest .
This is how the I.A.O. is realized, and this is the way to open the Twelve Faculties of the Soul. The Soul is Christified, the “Kundalini Blooms” upon our fertile lips made Verb.
The Ternary is the Word, Plenitude, Fecundity, Nature, the Generation of the Three Worlds. Arcanum Three of the Kabalah is that Woman Dressed with the Sun, with the Moon under her feet, and crowned with Twelve Stars.
The symbol of the Queen of heaven is the Empress of the Tarot. She is a mysterious, crowned Woman, seated with the Scepter of Command and the Globe of the World is on top of the Scepter. She is Urania-Venus of the Greeks, the Christified Soul.
Man is Arcanum one of the Tarot. Woman is Arcanum two of the same. The Christified Soul is the result of the sexual union of both. (The secret is the Arcanum A.Z.F.).
Woman is the Mother of the Verb. Christ is always the child of Immaculate Conceptions. It is impossible to be born without a Mother.
When the Initiate is ready to Incarnate the Verb, a woman appears in the Superior Worlds as if pregnant, suffering labor pains in delivery.
Jesus on the Cross, said to his Mother: “Woman behold your son”, (addressing John). Then he said the the disciple: “Behold your Mother”. And from that hour the disciple took to her.
[see John 19:26-27]
The word John [Spanish: Juan] can be rearranged as follows: I.E.O.U.A.N., the Verb (the Dragon of Wisdom).
Really she is the Mother of the Verb. And Woman officiates upon the altar of the Blessed Goddess Mother of the World. Now, brethren, know that the Venerable Priestess of your Divine Mother Kundalini is your spouse. Pray and Meditate as follows:
“Oh Isis! Mother of the Cosmos,
Root of Love, Trunk, Bud, Leaf, Flower and Seed of all that exists.
We conjure Thee, naturalizing force,
we call upon the Queen of space and of the Night, and kissing her loving eyes, drinking the dew from her lips, breathing the sweet aroma of her body,
exclaiming: ‘Oh Thou, Nut! Eternal Seity of heaven, who art the primordial Soul,
who art what was and what shall be, whose veil no mortal has lifted,
when Thou art beneath the irradiating stars of the nocturnal and profound sky of the desert,
with purity of heart and in the flame of the serpent, we call upon Thee’”
Pray and meditate intensely. The Divine Mother teaches her children. This Prayer must be performed while combining meditation with drowsiness. Then Illumination emerges as in visions of dreams. Thus the Divine Mother approaches the devotee in order to instruct them in the great mysteries.
-From Ch.3 of Esoteric Course of Kabalah by Samael Aun Weor
THE EMPRESS (GIMEL)
1. “In the beginning was the Verb, and the Verb was with God, and the Verb was God”.
2. The disciple should vocalize one hour daily in order to awaken their occult powers.
3. The Mantram “CHIS” serves to awaken the power of clairvoyance; this Mantram is pronounced like this:
5. The syllable “IN” also serves to awaken the power of clairvoyance; that syllable is vocalized like this:
7. The Mantram “RIS” is also used for clairvoyance.
8. That Mantram is vocalized like this:
10. The Mantram “ISIS” is also a great Mantram to awaken clairvoyance; that Mantram is vocalized like this:
11. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss… Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss…
12. One hour daily of vocalization, is better that reading one million books of Theosophism, Spiritism, etc.
13. Clairvoyance is the same thing as Imagination.
14. For the wise, to imagine is to see.
15. Whoever wants to become clairvoyant has to reconquer their lost infancy.
16. The ANGEL AROCH taught me the most powerful mantrams known in the world to awaken Clairvoyance.
17. Whoever wants to be clairvoyant must put an end to reasoning and accustom himself to see all things with the Imagination.
18. The most powerful Mantrams for Clairvoyance, are the first syllables that the child begins to syllabify during his first years.
19. These syllables are:
20. MA MA, PA PA.
21. On pronouncing the first syllable MA, this syllable will be vocalize in a very high and acute manner.
22. On vocalizing the second syllable MA, it will be vocalized in a very low manner.
23. The same shall be done with the syllable PA, PA.
24. One’s voice is raised with the first syllable of each of the words, and w then be repeated many times, lowering the note.
25. Master HUIRACOCHA in his work titled “Logos Mantram Magic” says the following:
26. “Let us not forget life and its development in children. History repeats itself and in them is the reflection of the creation of the Cosmos as a sure orientation for our existence. They, in their trembling babbling first, pronounce ae… ae… ae… Then ma… ma… ma… Later ba… ba… Ther first gestures remind us of the b and the m, and it is there, that we should therefore, begin INITIATION, which in the opportune moment, I shalt teach you”. (Page 46, in the chapter on Language and the Word, [from] “Logos Mantram Magic” ).
27. The pythonesses of Delphi received help from the God APOLLO and our disciples can invoke APOLLO during their exercises to awaken ther Clairvoyance.
28. The pythonesses of Delphi awakened Clairvoyance looking fixedly at water for entire hours, and our disciples can do the same.
29. In the atoms of infancy we have the power of Clairvoyance.
30. Those atoms are in our inner universe, and we can make them come to the surface through the syllables: MA MA, PA PA.
31. The Frontal Chakra has 96 radiations and shines between our eyebrows like a lotus flower.
32. This lotus flower has the Pituitary gland as its foundation.
33. Clairaudience is the power to hear in the internal worlds.
34. Clairaudience is the magical ear.
35. Clairaudience awakens with the vowel “E” .
36. This vowel is combined with different letters to awaken the occult ear.
37. The syllable “EN” serves to develop the magical ear.
38. THIS SYLLABLE IS VOCALIZED LIKE THIS: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn…
39. The mantram “CHES” is very powerful to awaken the magical ear.
40. This mantram is vocalized like this: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss…
41. There are some very powerful mantrams to awaken the magical ear.
42. These mantrams are: AUM CHIVATUM Eeeeeeeeeeee…
43. AUM is pronounced opening the mouth wide with the vowel A, rounding it out with the U, and closing it with the M.
44. The other syllables are pronounced prolonging the sound over each vowel.
45. The Laryngeal Chakra is located in the throat and it has sixteen radiations. Its colors are marvelous. It looks like a lotus flower emerging from the Thyroid gland.
46. The INTIMUS resides in the heart.
47. God is in the heart.
48. He who awakens the Chakra of the heart acquires INTUITION.
49. He who awakens the Chakra of the heart acquires the power to conjure the wind and the hurricanes.
50. He who awakens the Chakra of the heart learns to study all things with the heart and he becomes Wise.
51. This Chakra awakens with the vowel “O”.
52. The syllable “ON” is used to awaken the Chakra of the heart.
53. This syllable is vocalized in this manner: Ooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…
54. The mantram “CHOS” also serves to awaken the chakra of the heart. This mantram is vocalized in this manner: Chooooooooooooooosssssssssssssss…
55. The prayer of the OUR FATHER is the most grandiose magical power to awaken the Chakra of the heart.
56. To pray is to converse with GOD.
57. The LORD’S PRAYER serves to converse with GOD.
58. The disciple will lie down on their bed comfortably. They will put aside from their mind all types of earthly thoughts and then very slowly, they will meditate during whole hours on each of the words and phrases of the LORD’S PRAYER, as if trying to converse with the FATHER who is in the heavens.
59. During this exercise the disciple should become profoundly sleepy.
60. In visions of dreams, the FATHER who is in the heavens will appear to the disciple, and the disciple will be able to converse with him in a familiar manner.
61. The FATHER will be able to make the disciple see certain visions that the disciple should learn to interpret with the heart. In this way all disciples can converse with GOD.
62. The Cardiac Chakra has twelve radiations and luminous undulations.
63. The mantram OMNIS JAUM INTIMO serves to communicate with the INTIMUS.
64. This Mantram shall be vocalized mentally.
65. The disciple will lull himself to sleep adoring the INTIMUS and mentally pronouncing the Mantram OMNIS JAUM INTIMO.
66. The disciple will be able to converse with his INTIMUS.
67. The INTIMUS will appear to the disciple in visions during sleep.
68. The Mantram to awaken Intuition is “OM MANI PADME JUM”.
69. This mantram is vocalized like this:
70. “OM MASI PADME YOM” .
71. The vocalization is letter by letter, like this:
72.Ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii… Padme Yooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm…
73. Its meaning is: “Oh, My GOD in me!”
74. This mantram is vocalized adoring the INTIMUS, rendering homage to the INTIMUS.
75. The INTIMUS is the Most High in us.
76. The INTIMUS is our individual Spirit.
77. Ancient humanity was instinctive.
78. Aristotle initiated the age of reason that culminated with Immanuel Kant, the philosopher of Königsberg, and has now entered old age, finalizing this sign of Pisces.
79. I, AUN WEOR, am the Initiator of the Age of INTUITION.
80. It is necessary to learn to study with the heart.
81. The Intuitive person understands with one letter alone.
82. The intellectual person is so stupid that because of one more comma or one less comma, they lose the entire thread of a discourse.
83. The Solar Plexus is the center of Telepathy.
84. We have a true wireless station established in our organism.
85. The Solar Plexus picks up the mental waves that travel through space, and passes them on to our brain.
86. This is how the thoughts of others arrive at our brain.
87. This is called TELEPATHY.
88. The Solar Plexus is developed with the vowel “U”.
89. The mantram “CHUS” is very powerful to develop the Solar Plexus chakra.
90. This mantram is pronounced like this: Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss…
91. Another very interesting exercise in order to awaken the Telepathic Plexus is the following:
92. The disciple should sit in a comfortable chair, with their sight towards the east.
93. The disciple should imagine that in the orient there is a great CROSS OF GOLD, that radiates blue and golden rays.
94. The disciple should imagine those rays entering through his Solar Plexus, in order to awaken him and give him life. This exercise is practiced ten minutes daily.
95. This exercise is always practiced in the first hours of the morning, in other words, at dawn.
96. The Chakra of the Solar Plexus picks up solar rays and nourishes and develops the other Chakras of our Astral organism with them.
97. Whosoever develops this Chakra acquires the great power of Telepathy.
98. The syllable “UN”, prolonging the sound over the letters “U” and “N”, can be vocalized during the exercise of the CROSS OF GOLD, at dawn.
99. The Solar Plexus is our receptive antenna, and our Pineal gland is our transmitting center.
100. This Chakra has ten irradiations.
KEY IN ORDER TO REMEMBER PAST LIVES
101. The clue to remembering our past lives is in the retrospective exercise.
102. The disciple, submerged in profound meditation, should carry out a retrospective recapitulation of all the events which have occurred in their lives, from the present to the past.
103. The disciple should try to remember all the successive events in reverse order, beginning with the last ones, until going back to remembering the first events of their infancy.
104. All memories of our infancy can be remembered by practicing the retrospective exercise in those instants of dozing off.
105. In those instants we can exert ourselves to recall the last experiences of our past reincarnation.
106. And thus, in a retrospective order, we can review our entire past and our past reincarnations.
107. The important thing is to practice this retrospective exercise in instants of dozing off.
108. Thus, in visions in our sleep, we will remember all our past lives.
109. The Pulmonary Chakras permit us to remember our past lives. These chakras are developed with the vowel “A”, thus:
111. The Mantram “CHAS” is effective in order to develop the Pulmonary Chakras.
112. In moments of dozing, the Soul comes out of the physical body and travels throughout the suprasensible worlds.
113. We relive our past reincarnations in the internal worlds.
THE SPLENIC CHAKRA
114. Whosoever develops the Chakra of the spleen acquires the power of commanding the creatures of water.
115. During the night, the Spleenic Chakra picks up the energies that the Sun left during the day.
116. With these energies, the Spleenic Chakra transmutes the white blood cells into red blood cells.
117. The Spleenic Chakra is the center of the etheric body. The life of the Sun enters our organism through there.
118. The letter “M” belongs to this Chakra.
119. This Chakra has six petals or undulations.
THE HEPATIC CHAKRA – CLUES IN ORDER TO COME OUT IN THE ASTRAL BODY
120. Our disciples should learn to get out in the Astral Body in order to visit all the WHITE LODGES of the world.
121. In the GNOSTIC CHURCH, all our disciples will be able to receive internal instruction.
122. The disciple who wants to progress should not enclose themselves.
123. The disciple who wants to progress has to inevitably learn to get out in the Astral Body in order to transfer themselves to the GNOSTIC CHURCH, where they shall be able to converse personally with the CHRIST and with all the Masters of the WHITE LODGE.
124. The clue to come out in the Astral Body is the following:
125. The disciple should lull himself to sleep in his bed.
126. When the disciple finds himself in that state of transition, which exists between vigil and sleep, he should rise from his bed exactly the way a somnambulist does.
127. Before leaving the room, the disciple will jump with the intention of floating in the atmosphere.
128. If the disciple does not float, he gets into bed again and repeats the experiment.
129. However, if upon jumping, the disciple floats in the air, then he should leave the room and fly towards the GNOSTIC CHURCH.
130. This is not a mental exercise.
131. What we are saying here should be translated into facts.
132. During instants of falling asleep, the disciple will rise from his bed the way the somnambulists do.
133. The sleep process breaks the very strong connections, which exist in the vigil slate.
134. The sleep process permits the soul to separate itself from the physical body.
135. The disciple will be able to lull himself to sleep by vocalizing the mantram “FARAON” like this:
136. Concentrate your whole mind on the Pyramids of Egypt.
137. When the disciple finds himself dozing, he should rise from his room en route to the Pyramids of Egypt.
138. Another Mantram to come out in the Astral Body is the Mantram “RUSTI”.
139. The disciple will vocalize this Mantram mentally and when he is falling asleep he should rise from his bed and leave his room en route to the GNOSTIC CHURCH.
140. There be will be able to converse with the CHRIST personally and receive direct instruction from all the Masters.
141. The Mantram “TAI RE RE RE”, also serves to come out in the Astral Body.
142. The disciple lulls himself to sleep singing this Mantram with the mind.
143. When the disciple is already falling asleep, he will rise from his bed and will come out of his room en route to the GNOSTIC CHURCH.
144. Another very simple clue to come out in the Astral Body is the following:
145. The disciple should lull himself to sleep mentally pronouncing the syllable “LA” and the syllable “RA”.
146. When the disciple then feels within his brain a sweet and peaceful whistling, something similar to the brakes of compressed air or the singing of bugs, something like the sound of little flutes or flutes, the disciple should get up from his bed and head towards the GNOSTIC CHURCH.
147. Many disciples succeed immediately others take months and years to learn how to get out in the Astral Body.
148. The Astral Body is connected with the Liver.
149. By awakening this Chakra of the Liver, everyone can enter and leave the physical body at will.
150. The important thing is for disciples to abandon laziness.
151. Those who have not learned how to get out in the Astral Body, it is because they are very lazy.
152. The atoms of laziness are a serious obstacle for the progress towards the superior worlds.
153. Disciples can also learn to travel with their body of flesh and bones in the “Jinn” state.
154. The disciple will lull himself to sleep lightly and no more, then, he will rise from his bed like a somnambulist conserving sleepiness like a very precious treasure.
155. Before coming out of his bed, the disciple will make a small jump with the intention of floating, and if he floats in the atmosphere, it is because his body already penetrated the Astral Plane.
156. Now the disciple will be able to take his physical body to remote places on Earth in few instants.
157. When CHRIST walked on the waters, he did so with his physical body in the “Jinn” state.
158. To take one’s physical body, a little sleepiness and much faith is sufficient.
159. The letter that corresponds to the Liver Chakra is the letter “G” .
160. The Mantram “FE UIN DAGJ”, (the last word pronounced gutturally), serves to awaken all the Chakras of the Astral body.
161. The Mantram “MIÑA PICA FRASCO”, serves to travel in the Jinn state, from one place on earth to another.
162. The disciple gets up from his bed, like a somnambulist, pronouncing the mantram: “MIÑA PICA FRASCO”.
163. Some disciples learn immediately, others take entire months and years to learn.
164. The head is a world surrounded by the brilliant light of the Zodiacal Belt.
165. The Crown Chakra is the “Thousand Petalled Lotus”, it is the Crown of the Saints, it is the Diamond Eye.
166. The Crown Chakra is the Eye of Brahma, the Eye of Dhagma.
167. With this Chakra we shall be able to study the Akashic Records of Nature and elevate ourselves to ecstasy or Shamadi to penetrate the world of the gods.
168. This Chakra is awakened by practicing Sexual Magic intensely with the woman.
169. Every one who develops the Pineal gland becomes a terrible and powerful magician.
170. Whoever opens the Diamond Eye, can do marvels and prodigies like the ones done by the Divine Rabbi of Galilee on his path on earth.
171. This Chakra has 1,000 petals.
172. The man who causes the Kundalini to rise to the head awakens the Crown Chakra.
This Chakra is the Seventh Seal of the Apocalypse [the Biblical book of Revelations].
173. The man who causes the Kundalini to rise to his head, unites with the INTIMUS and becomes a terrible and powerful God.
174. When the Soul unites with the INTIMUS, man becomes an angel.
175. The twenty-four elders threw their crowns at the feet of the LAMB.
176. The Chakras are all connected to the Spinal Column.
177. In the Spinal Column there exist Seven Centers.
178. Each of these Centers is related with its corresponding Chakra; those are the seven churches that the Apocalypse [Revelations] talks to us about.
179. Those are the Seven Seals that the Lamb opens with his Flaming Sword.
180. Those are the Seven Seals that the Kundalini opens to convert us into gods.
181. “And I jaw in the right hand of him that sat on the thrones a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof ?”
(Revelations, 5: 1 and 2.)
182. “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him and he went forth conquering and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat there on to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal. I heard the third beast say. Come and see.
And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal. I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And! looked and behold a pale horse: and the name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given Unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony, which they held:
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, flow long. O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, an, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; and the moon became as blood;
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(Revelations, Ch. 6.)
183. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
And I saw the seven angels, which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angers hand.
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thundering and lightning and an earthquake
(Revelations 8: 1-5.)
-Paraphrase from Ch.3 of Manual of Practical Magic by Samael Aun Weor,
available in Magic, Alchemy, and the Great Work